*** LATEST UPDATES (4/7) ***
• The special event room rates at the Marriot Hotel expire Monday, April 16, so if you haven’t made reservations yet do it quick.
• Additional space in vending area has been obtained so we are extending the reduced per table cost of $50 until April 14th. The access for the vendors is the museum loading dock, big enough for a ’34 Duesenberg, and just around the corner from the vendor room. There is parking and plenty of maneuvering area around vendor loading area too.
• Wondering about parking? We’ve added details to our Driving/Parking Directions page. There is free parking at the adjacent VA hospital in addition to the regular museum parking and local streets.
• Dave Youngquist's seminar has been changed from "Groundwork" to "Painting Figures with Acrylics".
• For those coming in on Friday be sure to bring along some modeling tools and a kit to work on since we are planning a "Build & Bull" session in the afternoon at the museum. Afterward you can head over to Corner Alley Uptown for “bites, beer, bourbon and bowling”, or just hanging out with a bunch of modelers.
• The finalized Event Schedule is now set. See the new Event Schedule page.