#1 Reason to "park" at Dickens RV Park Location! Location! Location!
Dickens RV Park is a convenient location for out of town workers to stay at and drive to industrial and construction work sites, such as Shearon Harris Nuclear Plant, ATC Panels, area pharmaceutical plants, and others in the greater Triangle high growth area.
There are also many recreational pursuits in the surrounding region to enjoy, such as boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, horseback riding lessons, sight-seeing the capital city museums, and much more.
- Approximately 30 minutes from Raleigh, NC
- Only 10 minutes from US 1 (4 lanes)
- 15 minutes from Shearon Harris Plant
- 20 minutes to US 64 (4 lanes)
- 20 minutes from Apex, NC and NC 55
- 20 minutes from Sanford, NC
- 30 minutes from I-40
- Convenient to Raleigh, Cary, Holly Springs, Pittsboro, New Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Sanford, Southern Pines, and Pinehurst
|Contact Us for Reservations|
Contact Kent Dickens for more info or reservations 919-776-1220
or 919-708-8207/cell firstname.lastname@example.org