Donate through PayPal
Want to Help
Facts and Numbers
Board of Directors
301 Bunch Springs Road, P. O. Box 149,
Berryville, AR 72616
Volunteers receive training on civil rights and sign up to volunteer.
Children 12 and under may volunteer if accompanied by an adult.
- Staff the food bank, re package bulk items for distribution, unload
trucks, clean the food bank, file cards, serve clients
- Drive your vehicle to pick up donated food, load donated food
- Lend your skills for building or appliance cleaning
- Do the physical work of unloading trucks or stocking shelves
- To share our needs and ministry with a service group or to hold a fund
raising event to benefit the food bank
- Food you purchase or collect through other organizations directly to the
food bank such as canned meats, soup of all varieties, soap and cleansers or
fresh garden produce in season. Donations accepted during hours of
- Money to cover supplies and utilities. Our utilities cost on average
$600.00 per month.
- Money to purchase food. In past years we were able to rely on
salvage from Northwest Arkansas Food Bank, our regional distribution point
and pay transportation costs of 14 to 36 cents per pound. However,
today very little salvage food is available and we are having to pay near
retail price for food from this source. Thus in 2010 we paid
$13,262 for food to distribute and in 2011 we paid $21,032 marking a 58%
Mail contributions to : Loaves & Fishes Food Bank, P. O. Box 149,
Berryville, AR 72616-0149
You will be mailed a receipt and given an end-of-year statement you may use to
document charitable giving with the IRS.